We are looking for a great new talent to join us!We have these requirements.We want you to be somebody who share our values, and embrace the Maxis culture. We want you to be:
- POSITIVE about the people and the world around you,
- PASSIONATE about what you do,
- Happy to be COLLABORATIVE with your colleagues, peers and business partners
Obviously we want you to have the skills, qualifications and experiences to do the role and good atcommunication too. But most importantly, we want you to be someone who is eager to learn and grow withMaxis.
Why does this job exist and why is it critical?
To develop long term network strategy and lead technology development initiatives to ensure networkleadership and cost efficiency. To track industry and technology trends, lead assessment and developmentof emerging technology and systems, and deliver 3 – 5 years network roadmap by ensuring the usage ofright technology at the right time and conditions. Responsible to initiate and lead projects, trials andsolutions with clear technical and business outcomes.
What are you accountable for?
- Lead development of 3 – 5 years technology roadmap on mobile/wireless domain that ensuresMaxis network leadership.
- Evaluate current and new technology and solutions in the market with recommendations on thetechnical feasibility and business viability for adoption to support long-term business goals.
- Define and conduct trials and proof-of-concepts on promising solutions and technologies, andcollaborating with respective product owner(s) for introduction into the network andcommercialisation.
- Development of cost and operating models, lead RFx specifications and techno-commercialevaluations to support business decisions.
- Provide solutions, consultancy and knowledge sharing to internal and external stakeholder onsubjects related to new network technologies and the business opportunities around it.
- Develop the technical requirements and solutions for introduction of new network capabilities toenable new and innovative services and revenue streams, and ensuring cross-functional and crossdepartmental alignment.
- Deliver high-quality, accurate and timely results, findings and info pack to senior/top managementand across departments, industry, external customers and stakeholders.
- Acts as the technical lead and Maxis representative with regulatory and standardisation bodies,industry and associations , and enterprise customers on key strategic initiatives and externalengagements such as industry forums and working group committee.
What do you need to have for this role?
- Minimum of 8 years of relevant experience in telecommunication with roles in network and productengineering, technology development and strategy, or solution architect in an operator/vendorenvironment.
- Strong knowledge in mobile network technology, solutions and products
- Spectrum strategy and management
- 2G/3G/4G/5G radio network planning, design and solutions
- Cost modelling and techno-commercial analysis
- Strategic, analytical and innovative thinking
- Project management and organisational skills
- Business and customer focused
- Collaborative and ability to influence
- Excellent communication and interpersonal facilitation skills
If this sounds like you, then we need to hear from you!
We’ll review your backgrounds against our needs, and should there be a good fit you’ll receive an invitationto a digital interview. So, please keep a lookout in your email!
You can check your application status by login in to your candidate home account