upply Chain Executive – HOD are responsible for the movement of goods, suppliers to the customer. They oversee and manage every stage of the production flow, from purchasing the raw materials to the delivery of the final product.
You’ll ensure the right amount of product is made at the right time, as well as coordinate the storage of the product. Organising the movement of goods from distribution centres to customers and stores involves forecasting trends and managing inventories.
- negotiating contracts with suppliers and customers
- controlling delivery processes
- planning and implementing logistical strategy, ensuring targets are met
- overseeing product storage, handling and distribution
- using computer software to track goods from origin to delivery
- working on forecasts and inventories, keeping an accurate record of the process and analysing performance
- managing and motivating a team of supply chain staff
- improving the overall supply chain performance and look for any possible innovations to the process
- implementing new technologies and staying alert to new trends in the sector.
- familiar with WMS system
- strong planning skills
- a logical and systematic approach to work
- good time management ability
- the ability to solve problems and make decisions, as well as think laterally and offer solutions
- excellent relationship management skills, with the ability to work collaboratively with internal and external teams
- the ability to lead and motivate a team
- some degree of IT literacy and the ability to handle electronic data
- excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
- Bachelor in related field
- supply chain management
- business management
- information systems
- transport, distribution or logistics.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: RM2,500.00 to RM3,500.00 /month
- Supply Chain Management: 5 years (Preferred)
- Diploma/Advanced Diploma (Preferred)
- English (Preferred)
- Malay (Preferred)