• To manage and control payment operations by constantly reviewing transaction process and ensuring adherence to existing procedures/policies and standard of service.
• To manage resources in his/her area, and Payment Operations department as a whole.
• To control and check data in all systems applicable for Payments, i.e.
– Outward %26amp; Inward Telegraphic Transfer
– Outward %26amp; Inward Cheque Collection
– Demand Draft Issuance/settlement
– Stop Payment %26amp; Query handling
• To ensure that all applications are eligible to be processed.
• To ensure that all Foreign Remittance transactions are approved and released properly as per DOA.
• To response all queries from other bank and customers.
To ensure that all normal transactions have been processed within SLA
• and all pending items are followed up effectively in timely manner.
• To communicate with other banks on nostro reconciliation related with payment transactions and to ensure that all open items are followed up properly.
• To ensure correctness of all Reports, e.g. Regulatory reports, Metric Report, Weekly Reports and Monthly Reports.
• To report any suspect transactions to higher level of management.
• To cover other Checker, both in Domestic and Overseas Payments, in daily tasks whenever he or she is on leave.
• To comply and review CSA (Control Self Assessment) twice a year.
• To support efforts in closing outstanding Risk Events.
• To support supervisor efforts in people management and process improvements.
• To complete any task assigned by supervisor within Payment Operations scope of work.
• Support and actively manage in the process of system enhancements Indonesia
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria