1. Ensure smooth running of computer systems and ensuring users get maximum benefits from them.
2. Install and configure computer hardware operating systems and applications.
3. Monitor and maintain computer systems and networks.
4. Communicate with staff or clients to help set up systems or resolve issues.
5. Troubleshoot system and network problems, diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults.
6. Replace parts as required.
7. Provide support, including procedural documentation and relevant reports.
8. Follow diagrams and written instructions to repair a fault or set up a system.
9. Support the roll-out of new applications.
10. Set up new users’ accounts and profiles and deal with password issues.
11. Respond within agreed time limits to call-outs.
12. Work continuously on a task until completion or referral to third parties.
13. Test and evaluate new technology.
14. Conduct electrical safety checks on computer equipment.
1. Possess Diploma/ Degree in IT or Computer Studies or related discipline.
2. At least 5 years of experience in field service environment or IT related.
3. Expert in Office 365.
4. Customer oriented & Good communicator.
5. Willing to work onsite and standby.
6. Malaysian or relevant residence status.
1. Contract position for 1 year.
2. Contract may be renewed every year or converted into permanent employee if performance is good.
Job Type: Contract
Salary: RM3,000.00 to RM5,000.00 /month
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria