1) To assist Packing Manager in running the packing department operations.
2) To do daily checking, monitoring and implementation of housekeeping at packing.
3) To checked the CRF to ensure correct and plan packing with sups & leaders accordingly.
4) To in charge on the Packaging Materials matters.
5) To do daily checking the packing output, manpower and packing operations to ensure orders can be completed in time and packers meeting the target set.
6) To ensure all the ISO paperwork properly file, updated and signed.
7) To ensure all CCF done by spot checkers /marketers for all orders & take action on the non-conformances.
8) Conduct daily training to workers to enhance their work knowledge and improve their working efficiency.
9) Shall take additional responsibility as instructed by the immediate superior.
10) The scope of authority shall refer to the selected work process procedure/instruction.
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria