Top Glove is embarking into a world of possibilities with a clear purpose to inspire our employees.We encourage consistent application of innovation and creativity, whether you are based inMalaysia or abroad, we find ways to break through the ordinary at the same time preserve ourCorporate Value (R.I.V.E.R), overcome challenges and being proactive are our integralfundamentals in UNITING each and every Top Glovers. This is YOUR chance! As we are embarkinginto a journey to be listed in Global Fortune 500 employer in year 2040, we need more talent likeyou to join us.
Shape YOUR future with Top Glove, The World Largest Manufacturer of Gloves!
1. Work together with the mobile development team.
2. Participate in full mobile application development life cycle.
3. Work closely with back-end team to accomplish the business and technical requirement.
4. Working in a team to design, develop and test mobile application for the iOS & Android platform orHybris platform.
5. Works to keep informed on the latest trends, technologies and best practices in mobile softwaredevelopment.
6. Create prototypes to explore design ideas, support usability testing.
7. Apply techniques for cross-browser and cross-platform interface development.
8. Participate in brainstorming idea and knowledge sharing with the team.
What we are looking for:
1. Candidate must possess at least Degree in Engineering/Computer Science/InformationTechnology/Software Engineering/ Creative Multimedia.
2. Familiar with mobile apps database, with at least 2 years experience in either iOS and/or Androidplatform.
3. Good work attitude, strong problem solving skills, strong critical thinking and communication skills .
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria