Job Description :
Position : Java Developer
Salary Range : RM 8,000 – RM 10,000
Working Location : Bangsar South City
Working Hours : Monday – Friday, 9am – 6pm
1) Involve in complete SDLC including transforming business requirements into software design, programming, user testing and production support applications.
2) Writes efficient, error-free coding that adheres to development standards.
3) Proactively initiates, develops, and maintains effective working relationships with team members and end-users.
4) Ensure prompt and complete documentation of all projects/enhancement.
5) Provide training and updates to both end-users and team members on the applications supported and on enhancements and modifications made to existing applications
1) Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
2) Minimum 2 year working experience in Java.
3) Exposure in Banking System is an added advantage.
4) Able to work independent and tight deadlines.
5) Good communication skills, written and oral.
6) Good in problem solving skills, which ability to expedite identify and resolve problems and issues.
7) Knowledge in Unix and Web Services.
Interested applicants are invited to e-mail and provide detailed resume to us stating contact details, employment history (if any) and academic background, a recent passport-d photograph, together with current and expected salary.
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria