- Work life balance
- Career Development Opportunities
- Attractive Salary Package
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Providing the 1st line of technical support for our local offices as well as our world-wide remote office workers.
- Supporting both Windows and Mac systems in the corporate environment. This includes desktops and laptops.
- Build, setup, maintain, implement, and troubleshoot technology problems related to laptops and desktops that affect end-user productivity.
- Report to the regional Service Desk lead.
- The Service Desk Specialist will interface daily with other technical staff, and work on assignments and delivering services to end-users.
- Work closely with all users and management for issue resolutions.
- Help to provide monitoring for our IT and development infrastructure and assist in its growth.
- Need to understand fundamental IT concepts regarding hardware and software, networking, data storage, data backups, and monitoring.
- Assist users with their software application requirements and access to IT resources via our Helpdesk ticketing system.
- Performing basic troubleshooting tasks and operating system support on Microsoft Windows OS and Mac OS X.
- Setting up new users’ systems and environments
- Configuring new applications for emerging business needs
- Mobile device setup, installation and /or post installation support
- Provide network, phone, system, and desktop support
- Participate in and drive projects related to Corporate desktop computing such as email, anti-virus software, archiving, backups
- Document standards, best practices and policies
- Minimum Diploma in computer science or any relevant field
- Communicate clearly and patiently via chat, email, phone, and in-person conversations
- Core competency with Mac OS and Microsoft Windows and Familiarity with data backup concepts and systems
- Mac OS X (OS installation, account creation and maintenance, file sharing concepts, printing)
- Basic understanding of common PC & Mac hardware components and connections.
- Good problem-solving skills, ability to troubleshoot without continual escalation to higher levels of support.
- Strong analytical, logical thinking and problem solving skills
- Willing to learn and adapt.
- Excellent communication skills (written and spoken)
Teng Wan Ching (Cathryn)
Reg. No: R1873032
BGC Group Singapore (HKEX: 8462)
EA License 05C3053
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: RM3,000.00 to RM5,000.00 /month
- IT Support: 3 years (Preferred)