A. Duties and Responsibilities, Administration
1. Be on-site as functions demand, acting as the contact person for groups when the Director of Sales is unavailable.
2. Handle client complaints immediately. If unable to, contact the F&B Manager for resolution.
3. Timely completion of function bills.
4. Assisting with planning and attending special events when required.
5. Keeping all parties informed of the status of each ongoing function.
6. ensuring all contracted items are delivered on time.
7. Assisting in achieving the department’s maximum profitability and overall success by controlling cost and quality of service.
8. Attendance and participation at weekly F & B meeting.
9. Must have a complete knowledge of fire procedures.
10. Participation in Manager on Duty shifts as required.
B. Duties and Responsibilities, Operations
1. Inform the appropriate persons of the need of supplies to meet the operations needs.
2. Co-ordinate room set-ups.
3. Co-ordinate the general housekeeping of the entire Food & Beverage department.
4. Preparing bar inventory for functions, including opening and closing inventories, accurate bar summaries and cash deposits.
5. Maintain bar control policies.
6. Assure completion of requisitions where deemed necessary.
7. Completion of weekly schedule and shift duties while:
a. Maintaining a labor cost below the maximum of 15%.
b. Ensuring adequate and consistent levels of service
8. Ordering and purchasing of beer, wine, liquor, premix canisters and canned soft for catering and vending.
9. Keeping the Assistant Outlet Manager informed of purchase requirements of small wares, linens, etc.
10. Greeting clients on their arrival and orientating them with the facilities.
Job Type: Full-time
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria