To handle incoming telephone enquiries, issues or complaints from customers relating to Prudential products or services.
To make ad-hoc outgoing calls to customers as required to resolve or follow-up any outstanding query.
- Respond to incoming customer telephone calls, identify, meet and exceed customers’ expectations in a timely manner. Provide a polite, professional and accurate response in accordance with agreed service standards.
- Promptly and accurately complete all related administrative activities, in accordance with relevant service standards and to the customers’ satisfaction.
- Recognise when customer requirements are more appropriately dealt with elsewhere and refer them as appropriate.
- Liaise with other departments in the organization to resolve issues brought up by customers.
- Keep up to date on new or enhanced products / services in order to maintain a high level of quality service to customers.
- Undertake outbound customer relationship management calls as and when appropriate.
- Record, produce and prepare any statistics and information required by the Management in relation to the preparation and production of reports as well as occasionally produce simple performance-based reports to Manager.
- Support Manager to continuously review processes, identify and resolve service gaps through constructive feedback, and implement process improvements where appropriate
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties and projects as assigned by superior.
- Degree in any field from a reputable and recognized university or college, OR
- Diploma with at least a year relevant working experience; OR
- STPM with at least 2 years relevant working experience; OR
- SPM with at least 2-3 years relevant working experience
- Good command of spoken and written English and Bahasa Malaysia
- Possess relevant working experience in a call center or customer service in servicing industry is an add advantage.
- Knowledge in insurance industry and call centre will be advantageous.