Customer Care Professional, US Market:
- Handles customer service inquiries and problems via the telephone recording consistent problem areas.
- Customer service is the primary function.
- Calls are non-routine and require deviation from standard screens, scripts, and procedures.
- Handles situations which may require adaptation of response or extensive research according to customer response.
- Uses computerized system for tracking, information gathering, and/or troubleshooting.
- Requires extensive knowledge of the organization, products, and/or services.
- May require advanced problem solving.
- May assess needs and suggest/promote alternative products or services.
- May be linked to incentive plans in some countries.