• Responsible for processing the details of cash bills and invoices.
• Maintain proper record for easier to reconciliation bank account.
• Do proper filling on all document related.
• Prepare payment for other suppliers.
• Handle full set accounts.
• Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
• Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures
• Responsible for accurate and timely submission of monthly and yearly management accounts, financial reports, SST Return and P&L Report.
• Perform other instructions or ad-hoc corporation assignments or as may be required from time to time.
• At least 2 – 4 years work experience in relevant field.
• Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Finance/Accountancy or equivalent.
• Computer Literate on Accounting Software and Microsoft Office.
• Knowledgeable in Quick Book Accounting software would be added advantage.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Ability to work independently and flexible with good attitude.
• Citizen of Malaysia.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted via email.
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria